Monday, September 8, 2008

the list


here are a few of the important guys in my life. no particular order. just wanted to say thanks.


dad

glenn teal

mark cryderman

jesse hunter

steve gerali

alex teal

dan chance

tom chance

ivan weatherby

etc....


the list could go on but i wanted to highlight a few. thanks again for all you have invested in me. i hope and pray that i have and will continue to invest all i can back.


to all the other guys reading this, what does your list look like? could there be a few more or a few less? we all need someone cheering us on in life. please share your list and give credit where it is due.

4 comments:

alex said...

thanks for the shout out. holla at my boys...

Glenn Teal
John Backes
Barry Briggs
Dan VanderHill
Robbie Bolton
Jason Quillen

clear-az-day said...

Awesome. That's a healthy looking list. But where am I, lol.

Anonymous said...

I'm honored!
GHT

Crydo said...

Thanks Jared! I too, am honored!