Thursday, February 12, 2009

thoughts


so yesterday i was thinking about my blog... or lack there of. i leaned over to ang and said, "i think i'm going to put an end to this blog thing." as i sit and read other blogs of my family and friends i realize, i like other their blogs. i like that i get to read their thoughts and or catch up on the latest of whats going on in their life.

from the start i never knew what to do with my blog. i don't even journal that much. but the more i thought about blogging and journaling, the more i realized i need it. it is through journaling that my thought are realigned with God's. i've noticed in the last few months that the more i keep stuff in my own head the more distorted my htoughts get. mark cryderman gave a sermon and said it best, "no more stinkin thinkin."

plus, journaling is a discipline. and since ang and i are not in karate anymore, because of finances, i am needing some more discipline. all this to hopefully say, im back.

No comments: